2009-05-18

MERENTAS DESA + KAYAK + FAILED KHIDMAT KOMUNITI

If I am not mistaken, our MERENTAS DESA competition was held at 29.04.2009. That day morning, we were told to go for our !st KHIDMAT KOMUNITI. Everyone seems to be over excited. After waiting at PADANG KAWAD for 2hours (7.00a.m. to 9.000 a.m.), the jurulatih apologize with us as they unavle to send us out for our 1st khidmat kominiti. Everyone was so furious at that time (including me). Without having any choice, all were forced to change into BAJU PT for our uncomplete water sport. 
 
In order to take part in KAYAK, we must find our own partner. For me, I find LOONG as my partner. Since the available kayak are limited, we have to wait. Wait, wait and wait, finally it's my turn. Fuyooo. Undoubtly, it's really enjoying. Suppose, I wanna take part in the kayak competition but there are only 3person will be chosen for each dorm. As I expected, no more chance (for those PLKN trainees will know the reason).

At 2.30p.m., CROSS COUNTRY RACE is coming. All are well prepared excluding me as I just waking up from my sweet dream. After doing warm-up, it's started. Everyone run as fast as they can, me too. The whole track is 5km (roughly). I get number 54 among 400++ participants and no.19 in COMPANY BRAVO. Not bad for me, the result. Who ypu think will be the champion? Surely, indian guy ( from dorm C). Company BRAVO won again in MERNTAS DESA.
It's so proud to be a member in this company. Tiredness comes immediately after the race, I just fall asleep after having my bath.

没有评论:

发表评论

关注者