2009-05-11

PLKN 1st day

Before going to my camp- Kem Millenium, Beranang, all of us ( those from Shah Alam) gathers at Stadium Shah Alam. Oh my god! It's really packed like sardines...packed with NS trainers, parents, siblings, friends and some grandparents coming too! While I am waiting for my turn to register at the counter to my camp, a long-haired girl who standing in front of me was too unwilling to separate with her lovely family till keep on crying and made me to wait for 'ages'. It's really wasting my precious time! After that, we line up at the stadium according to our camp location. Waiting for around 15minutes, my bus arrived and take us to the 'hell'! At bus, I have made a new friend namely call pin (a boy). While in bus, I slept until the bus arrive my destination. Upon reaching Kem Millenium, Beranang, it's really a picturesque place. At first, I thought it will be enjoying during that 3 months. However, I still don't know the hell door was juz opened once I stepped into that door!
After that, all of us were asked to have our lunch straight away although it's already around 4.00p.m. Somemore they asked us to eat using our bare hand since there are no spoons and forks available that time. That was my first experience eating using my bare hands. After filling up our empty stomach, I registered at a room together with my new friends. Wait, wait and wait for hours, finally is my turn! No choice, this is call Malaysia.

Almost nothing to do in first day, except cutting our valuable hair. Right at 9.14p.m. I said goodbye to my hair. T.T

没有评论:

发表评论

关注者