2009-05-14

Sports day

There are several sports organized by PLKN-futsal, volley ball and sepak takraw.

For me, I took part in futsal as I have no experience in other sports at all
In my team, there are 7 players-Bashir, Firdaus, Fish, Sheep, ME, Reynold &Terry.
1st round, we won 1-0 but when come to semi-final, we lost( sorry I forgot the result dy as I din't take part at that time)
Since my team have no chance to be champion and 2nd place, all the Malay guys lost their spirit to continue and quit.
Although only left few of us, still enough to continue as a team just need 5 players( 2 as substitude).
Finally & luckily, I strike the 1st, final and the only goal. We get number 3.
Yeah!!!! At least can help our company to get more marks.
As we expected, dorm C won in futsal ( dorm C and dorm D are same company).

As I know, dorm D won in volley ball( champion) but lost in sepak takraw (2nd place).
RENTAP BOLEH!!! 
 

没有评论:

发表评论

关注者