2009-05-11

PLKN friends

For the first week, all of us did nothing...just making new friends. Besides, I also realised many trainers from Sabah and Sarawak joining us. At first, I thought they were from Semenanjung M'sia but i'm wrong. Making friends with them from other state is really fun except one guy from Sabah. He is very smelly especially after sweating. I don't want to mention his name. Only pelatih PLKN from Kem Millenium will know who he is. After knowing him, almost of us become anti-drug because he is namely call DADAH which mean something very dangerous when getting near. 

Haha...Other than the drug, I also made numerous of friends like sheep, fish, steady man, david. 猪马来,平,隆,刚,民,ben, wilson, william, vincent, ewing, sheng, vchong, yulok, jason, yuyi. howe,栋仔,启祥,louis, jian, kent, shaunie, cindy, euries,pin, chris, matthias, loon, kenneth, lui......(sorry for those whom I din't mention their name because it's too plenty). 

Someone I really feel annoyed with him. Everyone in my dorm-DormD call him steady man. He did every things slow and steady. Oh my god! He is always slow for every roll-call. Even eating, he is still slow...He is well-known in Kem Millenium of his speed in doing things. For example, cikgu Elango always encourage him to be faster especially dining time because other company still need to duty. However, all useless! I think he is still as steady as snail now. Perhaps he can still survive in this modern world. 

Malay trainers there are really shit (not all). They always POTONG especially during taking our food. All non-muslim hate them the most..MEMANG KURANG AJAR BETUL!!! However, there are some good Malay friends like Syazwan and Taufiq(not the guy playing badminton at indonesia). 

Indian friends I only made a few because there are only few indians there. The Indian guy who sleeping beside me is Kumar, he is really a pure Indian. Do u know why? This is because we can't see him at night especially after all light are switching off. Some of them even call him LAMPU BERJALAN as he did walking taking a torchlight at one night and we can only see the light. Haha...

没有评论:

发表评论

关注者